CALL FOR ENTRIES
The PR Trust Student Accelerator Awards for CPRS Cultivate 2021
–How To Apply–
On a double-spaced, 8.5×11” Word formatted document (DOC or DOCX) in 12 point font, please:
- Provide your full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address;
- Provide your University, Department, and year of program;
- Kindly state if you are of Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Colour (BIPOC);
- Kindly state if you are of financial need.
- In two to three paragraphs, explain why you would like to attend Cultivate 2021. You may address topics including (but not limited to): what you hope to learn from the conference; any background or interests you might have in communications, including prior experience; and reasons as to why you are interested in the profession.
Student Accelerator Awardees
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide a one-to-two paragraph summary of their experience of Cultivate 2021;
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide a photo (a selfie!). Selfies and screenshots from the Cultivate 2021 Zoom conference welcome!
If you receive a Student Accelerator Award, you agree that The PR Trust may publicize your name, image, University program, and Cultivate summary. We will keep all information regarding financial need and BIPOC status private.
Email completed applications to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is September 10th, 2021 (midnight PDT).
The PR Trust is a registered non-profit organisation that provides aspiring professionals with learning opportunities and outreach programs that emphasise the role of communications in education, sustainability, and society.